As we update, improve and expand WbizTool Services, this policy may change, so please refer to it periodically. By accessing the website / app or otherwise using WbizTool Services, you give us your consent to collect, store, and use the information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
Information you give us
To avail services on WbizTool, you are required to provide following information for the registration/ login process.
- Mobile Number:
- Mobile number is used in assisting you in case of any account related queries raised by you.
- Mobile number is also used to communicate account related activities and custom offers occasionally.
- Email address: Your email address is used to communicate service alerts (your activity on WbizTool & Service related communication).Other uses :
- We verify your email address through 3rd party services to detect fraud/ unauthorised usage of WbizTool.
- We send commercial or marketing messages which we deem to be relevant to you.
All required information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect, and improve the WbizTool Services and for developing new services.
In case you choose to decline to submit your mobile number & email address information during registration, we will not be able to provide services to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account.
Information we capture/ track from use of services or is obtained from third parties
(This information is only captured from your device after you grant permission to WbizTool app)
We capture/ track information from your use of services. This information may be obtained from third parties in some cases.This information is used to provide best & customized service to each of our users, improve overall service delivery, devise new services, identify and reduce fraud or un-authorized use of our services and other purposes. All this information is captured after your explicit confirmation and permissions wherever required. Information tracked has been mentioned below to give details of the same.
When you use our services or view content provided by WbizTool, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service
- internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your WbizTool Account.
How we use this information
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags etc. to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We use multiple such 3rd party services like Google Analytics, Branch metrics etc. We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services to create a rich profile of you , to better your experience on WbizTool.
When you use WbizTool services, we may collect and process information about your location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide WbizTool with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
How we use this information
We use location information to maintain & improve services provided to you, to develop new services. These services include those provided to users within the app and via email communications that we shall send to you as mentioned above. We also use this information to offer you tailored & customized offers within the app, website and emails.
Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type, application version number, etc..) may be sent to WbizTool when you install or uninstall that service.
How we use this information
Operating system type & version helps us in providing best experience of WbizTool for your operating system along with customizing offers displayed to you. Information about Installing and uninstalling of other services helps us in keeping track of offers that are common between these and WbizTool and thus giving you best experience and performance within the app.
We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as application data, caches.
How we use this information
This information is used to (a) maintain your login session on WbizTool (b) this information may also be used from time-to-time to sync with WbizTool servers and update the tasks and services that we provide to you within the app for your next usage.
Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a WbizTool service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or WbizTool features that may appear on other sites or various SDKs we use for product Analytics that help us analyse the traffic.
How we use this information
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies like pixel tags, Postbacks etc. to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We use multiple tools & 3rd party services like Google Analytics, Branch metrics etc. We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services to give you best experience within WbizTool.
Information we share
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of WbizTool & its partner companies unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as email, mobile phone number etc
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including contacts in your device, application packages present on your device, email addresses, and third party accounts information on your phone, device information, location, network carrier, messages etc.
This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics
- provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
Once the User permits, we may obtain additional information such as transactional information available on your device, to personalise your experience and improve the app suggestions. This data may be shared within TIL group portals/applications including TIL ad network â€˜Colombiaâ€™. Please be informed that the data collection is handled securely, including transmitting it using modern cryptography (secure HTTPS connection).
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of WbizTool & its partner companies due to various legal reasons
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of WbizTool & its partner companies, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with our partners â€“ like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Personally identifiable information may be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, or other change in control. Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this policy and our terms and conditions, including limitations on damages.
We will only share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of WbizTool & its partner companies in the following circumstances:
- As necessary to process your transactions and to maintain your account.
- To complete your registration for a service provided by a third party
The information that we collect, including information obtained from third parties, is shared with our affiliates, meaning other companies owned, controlled or are in partnership with WbizTool. Our affiliates, which can be financial and nonfinancial entities, will use such information for their everyday business purposes.
Links to third party sites / services
Any information you provide directly to a third party merchant; website or application is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of merchants or other third parties with whom you choose to share your personal information directly. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party to whom you choose to share your personal information directly.
WbizTool has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Permissions that we require
WbizTool app for Android requires following permissions to perform normally on your device
- Device & app history - Retrieve apps that are currently running on your device
- dentity - Get details about different device identifiers for your device
- Contacts - Find & read email accounts currently associated on your phone and associate them with your account on WbizTool
- Location - Get location of your device and associate it with your WbizTool account so as to improve delivered services get better business lead
- SMS - Primary to read and Verify OTP SMS for WbizTool signup and registration process. We may also use it for Analytics, Marketing & Targeting purposes.
- Phone Status - Keep app performance optimized for various statuses of your phone, such as locked / unlocked status etc.
- Photos/Media/Files & Storage Access - We only read and access various files stored by WbizTool app on your device to keep the performance optimized.
- Wi-Fi connection information - We read the status of Wi-Fi connection on your device to notify you about the same and also intimate you to use WbizTool at that time so as to save on your data costs
- Other Permissions such as: Receive data from Internet, full network access, prevent device from sleeping, reorder running apps, view network connections, read Google service configuration, control vibration, run at start-up, modify system settings --- We use these services to give our users best possible experience on WbizTool and improve our services from time to time.
Grievance Contact Information
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact us at email@example.com .